This recipe couldn’t be easier and it so refreshing. Let the salsa sit for 10-15 minutes before serving.
- 3 ripe mangoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium red bell peppers, chopped
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- ¼ cup packed fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- In a serving bowl, combine the prepared mango, bell pepper, onion, cilantro, and jalapeño. Drizzle with the juice of one lime and mix well. Season to taste. Let the salsa rest while combined for 15 minutes before serving.